Transunion

I disputer some things by phone with Transunion on March 17th and also with Equifax. On my report from Privacyguard, Equifax has these listed as disputed but Transunion doesn't. How long does it usually take TU to post it in my report? Maybe there ignoring it?

<blockquote>Originally posted by andyb

I disputer some things by phone with Transunion on March 17th and also with Equifax. On my report from Privacyguard, Equifax has these listed as disputed but Transunion doesn't. How long does it usually take TU to post it in my report? Maybe there ignoring it?

</blockquote>

TU doesn't ever list things as in dispute. It's a "gimme violation" if you ever have to sue them.

that's why you should send everything CRRR so you have paper trail.

They can always deny that you called them or say they never received a letter if you send it regular mail...

Since you called them and don't have any documentation, I would send a crrr to them disputing the info again.

<blockquote>Originally posted by creditmess

that's why you should send everything CRRR so you have paper trail.

They can always deny that you called them or say they never received a letter if you send it regular mail...

Since you called them and don't have any documentation, I would send a crrr to them disputing the info again.

</blockquote>

Thank you :cool: