Jump to content


Recommended Posts

I want to dispute a judgement on my credit report.

When disputing a judgement, does the CRA call the original creditor or call the Court House?

Also, I heard there is way to dispute a judgement at the court house so that when the credit report calls the court house they

can't verify it. Or that there is a way find wrong information

on the judgement so they can't assign it to your account.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The court house don't have nothing to do with providing data to the CRAs. For each court house the CRAs has an independant source that goes to the court house to verify the information; and when you dispute a public record - it is this same independant source that the CRA is going to contact to verify.

But you still have as good of odds as any other thing on the credit report being disputed. So go ahead and start out with "no knowledge of account".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.