Help please, Equifax or CSC

Ok, sent first round of disputes for DH to Equifax on 3/10/03 and as of today, no changes (some do show in dispute though). Letter for Equifax received & signed on 3/14/03. They actually didn't put anything into dispute until 3/26/03. Received a letter dated 3/27/03 from CSC stating - Thank you for your recent correspondence regarding your credit report. Your correspondence has been forwarded to the office which researches the credit file concerns of consumers living in your area. If I have any further questions, I am to contact Equifax and then it proceeds to give me the contact info for Equifax. My question is, to whom do I send the next letter stating that the investigation was not completed within the 30 days?

paw67 :confused:

Ok - go to the link for Equifax which I posted in this thread - use the option prompting for your zip code. This will give the address to the office for sure - where you need to be sending your disputes.

http://www.debt-consolidation-credit-repair-service.com/cgi-local/cutecast/cutecast.pl?forum=1&thread=4924

I am not sure on the 30 day period when they have to redirect the mail. Sorry can't say for certain on this part.

<blockquote>Originally posted by paw67

My question is, to whom do I send the next letter stating that the investigation was not completed within the 30 days?</blockquote>

I myself would send it to the same address. If they forwarded your original dispute, than they should forward your second letter.

Thats just me though! :upsidown: