Jump to content

Address change with EQU

Recommended Posts

I bet that for Equifax you are in a different territory that is handled by an affiliate that are serveral out there.

To initiate an investigation, you will need to have a current copy of your Equifax Credit Report. You can also call 1-800-685-1111.

You can look up your area for disputing by inputting your zip code here:


Link to comment
Share on other sites

I know for the midwest where I am CSC Credit Services hold this area. Same phone number listed above to get into them.

They are out of Texas though - know there are others - but if you use the link with your zip code it will give you for sure the company that handles your area.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.