credit scores

Definately - I like credit scores myself; can manipulate them once you understand what makes them tick. Of course once you also git rid of what is negatively affecting them as well. But still things can be done to put you on the right track.

:mad: I recently purchased a copy of my credit report from Equifax, but didn't know anything about a credit score until stumbling upon this website--- this is great! Anyways, I went on-line and got a copy of my credit report from Transunion with a credit score...and it's 542 - YUCK!

April 2003

TU 542

EQ ???

EX ???

<blockquote>Originally posted by Black_Barbie

:mad: got a copy of my credit report from Transunion with a credit score...and it's 542 - YUCK!

April 2003

TU 542

EQ ???

EX ???

</blockquote>

It's gonna take a moment or two....too undo what's already done....keep reading the daily posted threads....it should lead you in the right direction...

:D

Black_Barbie

Welcome to the board :p

See; the people here have the greatest advantage over others out there going their whole life with fair credit and never having the adversity to stop and actually look at what makes credit reporting work.

So I don't look at this as bad; just the perfect opportunity to educate yourself and come out stonger in the end. :p