Experian won't allow.....

I tried to re-dispute a Charge-off account with Experian online and it would not allow me to dispute the account at all...under no circumstance. It keep stating that I have already disputed that item and that the creditor indicates the account is mines.

Now, I have always disputed this account as Not Mines...and when I tried to dispute this account as Closed or Unauthorized Signature their system would not allow me to. This is the first time I have disputed this account as something other then Not Mines.

Furthermore, I feel that Experian has placed a block on my file, which won't allow me to dispute this account anymore.

Is this heard of...any suggestion would be greatly appreciated. :confused:

Disputing is good to do about every 60 days, in some situations you should dispute back to back. They can't block you from disputing it; it’s your right. But they can deem the dispute frivolous if you dispute over and over and over.

<blockquote>Originally posted by Digilux

could you give me some ideas or..threads

</blockquote>

Wrong balance

Wrong date

Wrong type

Paid before collection

Wrong HCL

Never late

<blockquote>Originally posted by kimber6337

I've disputed the same account many times online with experian, but you have to wait like 90 days or something.

</blockquote>

Humpf- well go figure you'd get some preferrential treatment before me. They won't let me re-dispute anything online :(

<blockquote>Originally posted by Swede

Experian online only allows you to dispute an account once- you'll have to move onto other venues of disputes.

</blockquote>

By other venues, I thought you meant by phone or snail mail (CMRRR).

I thought I saw someone mention that once they get locked out online it went through by other means.

<blockquote>Originally posted by crofttk

By other venues, I thought you meant by phone or snail mail (CMRRR).

</blockquote>

Oh yes, that's of course also what I meant ;) You can still use fax, phone and snailmail of course.

[Edit by Swede on Wednesday, April 30, 2003 @ 06:43 AM]