Experian Dispute

Hi all! I know that this issue has probably come up, but I can't find it (and I've looked - I used the time that the site was "down" to research!)

I sent my dispute to Experian and last week received a copy of my credit report with the "investigated items"

THey only showed two things - a file from Genesis that says "Deleted" (it's not - I just pulled the report today) and it says my personal info is deleted (it's not! -see above)

My question is - is THIS the investigation that they did? I submitted for deletion of 14 inquiries (I think some were soft) and having only my current name and address listed (I've lived in the same house for 9 years now!) I pulled up my report today and the information is still on it! Help! I want to be sure I understand the CRA process and right now I'm :confused:

Thanks to everyone for ALL your help! Slowly but surely I'm getting there!

<blockquote>Originally posted by fixerupper

I pulled up my report today and the information is still on it!</blockquote>

Just a quick question. Is the date on the report you pulled up later than the date on the letter they sent you saying the items were deleted? A friend had a similar issue, and we realized that his report was still dated from before the dispute.

Yeah, the date of the info they sent me was 4/26 and I just pulled my report from XPN today. I'm just confused and if this is what they're sending me as their reply then they could at least say so. They make no reference to any of my disputes in the stuff they sent me.

I have to laugh - received another one saying that an account was deleted, and it actually is, but the ones they sent me more than a week ago haven't been removed - that would be a big help on my score - there are four of them to be deleted, plus a bunch of inquiries and old address info.