Woohoo!!!!!!!!

Good News!!

May 2002.....EX 39 Negatives, and 3 Good: Yesterday (5-08-03) 19 Negs, and 7 Positives: TODAY (5-09-03) 10 Negs, 8 Positives.......YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!ALMOST THERE ALMOST THERE!!!!!!!!! :D

EQ and TU, got many deletes, but TU has alot of "Open PAID Collection accounts". I notified the CAs about them, and the cooker started around 5-01-03, which Memorial Day (my b/day) gives me a Credit Holiday, heehee, so I am thinking that these boneheads will not answer, cause they been paid since Ceasar got done in.:D...Will keep ya posted:)

[Edit by Waxworks on Friday, May 9, 2003 @ 08:34 AM]

Thanks:cool:.....doing all of this for a house. When I move in, everyone is invited..BYOB:D.......goal is to be in the 700 club by Janurary:)

Just got off the phone with EQ.2 calls in 30 minutes. Dude #1 was an a%^$&^%, and Lady#2 was a sweetie. Got my Inqs disputed (all of them), and the paid charge-offs disputed (wrong balance)...SO 30 MORE days!!!!

[Edit by Waxworks on Friday, May 9, 2003 @ 09:22 AM]