Experian Time Bomb

My 30 day windows ends on 5/25. This is a Sunday. Does anyone know how experian read that with the 30 regulation. Since they don't do business on Sunday....if it is not removed by Sunday do they have to remove? Or do I have to wait until the next business day on Monday? Or does it end on Friday?

OR....is it 30 business days? I can't remember if it is Calendar days or business days until they are obligated to remove?

Its 30 days but it can take them up to 5 days to enter it into their system. So I would say 30 plus 5 days to update your report.

So another words you might not see anything on your reports for an extra week. But if you call they will tell you the results over the phone.

With Experian and the weekend, they have actually updated on the Friday before for me. Mine are the same way and should be due 5/25 this time, but when they sent me results from another dispute I had going, they said they would have these others updated on 5/23. Considering the holiday is Monday, they figure the OCs or CAs aren't going to respond...and even if they did, they wouldn't get it until TUES which is 2 days past the date....they would have had to remove it anyway, hahahah!