TU....................FULL Dispute!!!!!!!!

I just called TU, and when I sent them a letter, requesting verifications of tradelines (neg)....they put them ALL into INV status.........it added 9 days to some, but what the heck, I am hoping, and I MEAN HOPING that most drop off....due date, for droppage..........6-2*-03.......wish me LUCK:cool:..so far today, 2 CRAs called, 2 successes......time for EQ:D

Got a letter today from TU, and now theyre saying that 2 were already verified, and that my request is frivolous. I am not going to do anything to them for now, cause I know that will add more time to the Deletion Grenade. But after these 30 are up, I am going to let them know I am hurt, ashamed, and embarrassed, for them to be accusing me of using a credit repair. Also, I am going to demand proof of when how wand where they got thier verified info from

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

<blockquote>Originally posted by fixerupper

Ooooo, they make me soooo mad! I got their reply to my dispute today and they only replied to three things I disputed - I disputed a total of 34 things!

So, where do I go from here? Oh, the choices!

</blockquote>

maybe 34 is too many and they think your fos... just a thought. i mean i know their opinions only matter to a point...