EASY TO GET INQUIRIES OFF EX & EQ. TU HARDER.

EASY TO GET INQUIRIES OFF EX & EQ. TU HARDER.

EQ Technique:

Call them up (888 873-5357) and tell them that you don't recognize the inquiries and that you never authorized them. That's it. They will tell you that they'll put in dispute for 21-30 days but in reality they take it off in a few days. THAT'S IT FOLKS!!!

EX Technique:

Call them up (800 583-4080) and ask for their fraud department, tell them you have inquiries that you did not authorize and that you don't recognize. They WILL put them under investigation for 30 days and then delete them. Not one that my girlfriend & me dispute (over 20) have ever been verified.

They may ask you if you would like to put a fraud alert on your account. You can do that if you like, you can do that if you like. To cancel it at any time you just call them back up and tell them to cancel it and they will cancel it within 7 days.

It may help if you put a fraud alert first and then 2 days later make the call. It adds a little validity to your claims.

THAT'S IT FOLKS!!

TU Technique (I've heard about)

1) Threaten to sue after following up with letters sent CRRR.

2) Sob stories (my girlfriend got all hers off with this technique)

3) Bumpage

Raggy

<blockquote>Originally posted by raggid

EX Technique:

Call them up (800 583-4080) and ask for their fraud department, tell them you have inquiries that you did not authorize and that you don't recognize. They WILL put them under investigation for 30 days and then delete them. Not one that my girlfriend & me dispute (over 20) have ever been verified.

They may ask you if you would like to put a fraud alert on your account. You can do that if you like, you can do that if you like. To cancel it at any time you just call them back up and tell them to cancel it and they will cancel it within 7 days.

It may help if you put a fraud alert first and then 2 days later make the call. It adds a little validity to your claims.

THAT'S IT FOLKS!!

</blockquote>

Thats it! Im going to try this with EX tomorrow! Ive got 2 inq on EQ and 1 on TU. EX has like 16!!!! Ive heard this method from someone else, cape or sis? I'll be on the phone tomorrow!! :D

<blockquote>Originally posted by edubb007

Morrow... Let me know what happened! I am so excited for that to work!

</blockquote>

Oh geez...you dont have to worry about that!! Believe me! You guys will be the first to know! :p

Okay NOW I have a question. I never have any of the golden success that you guys do with deleting ANYTHING. When I call anyone about inqs they say contact creditor. the creditors give me the run around...

would i even want to bother with my inqs if I only have 4 on ex 4 on eq and 6 on TU? i just don't want to draw attention to myself

by disputing inqs if they won't have an impact on my score like collection deletions will... i hope... any input?

also will bumpage work if i only have a few inqs?

Actually my girlfriend discovered it when she was pointing out that there were other unauthorized items on her Credit report to a rep. The rep transferred it to the special dept. so she just told me to try it. I did and the rest is history.

I try everything, even if it sounds stupid. I can afford to be and feel stupid as long as my credit is improving.

"would i even want to bother with my inqs if I only have 4 on ex 4 on eq and 6 on TU? i just don't want to draw attention to myself by disputing inqs "

/\

||

||

It is worth it. Just follow the directions at the top of this topic for EX & EQ to remove all your inquiries, it will improve your credit.

• 2 weeks later...

ragid, I have a question real quick I disputed about 26+ Inquiries with experien through Fraud dept. I went online to check if they were under dispute or investigation and they were... At this point(today) I checked and around 20 have been deleted but I also noticed that about 2 or 3 of the Inquiries that used to have "Under Investigation" no longer have that on them. What is going on here? Are they verified? And if they are verified should I wait out the 30 days and then dispute the ones that werent deleted?