Patting myself...........

I had a paid off 2nd mtg thru the Money Store, I co-signed for back in 97. I found the old origonal loan docs, then faxed them to Wachovia (First Union, aka The Money Store), because it was never on my CRAs. I was called the the credit mgr, from Wachovia, and was informed the positive info WILL BE ADDED to my CRAs, and I will get a reciept of transmission in the mail. I will believe it when I see it appear, but for now, it looks promising:D:D:D:D:D

[Edit by Waxworks on Friday, June 6, 2003 @ 02:23 PM]

<blockquote>Originally posted by kimber6337

Your scores are raising fast too! WTG!

</blockquote>

Yes they are, but IF I can get SOME missing items to report, I can get more, and also, I am calling the places that are reporting to only one or 2, to get them to report to all 3:D

If these account missing are to old - you might run into problems with the creditor no longer having these files in the system. Sometimes having a past credit report to show the fact of the matter helps.

Now on the ones solely reporting to one or two you might run into problems there if they are no subscribing to the 3rd credit reporting agency. There are quite a few businesses running like that. Cost them money for that privilage to report data to each of them. Sometimes if consumers complain enough they can be made to reconsider & set up reporting (but I would not hold my breath waiting for that day with some of them out there).

I got the old never-reported account from The Money Store to report. All I did was call Wachovia BAnk (owner of the accounts), and faxed them the payoff letter, a request for the tradeling to be added, and also a copy of the origonal loan papers, and WHAMMO!!!.....next day, it was reporting to all 3 CRA's I am so delighted:D