Bureau wants copy of my utility bill?

I disputed 2 creditors with equifax and just recieved reply from Northeast Tx Credit Bureau,which say's " we are the equifax affiliate for northeast tx.Your letter mailed to Equifax has been forwarded to our office. In order to dispute any info on your equifax credit report,u will need to obtain a current copy of your report from this agency, u will then fill out dispute form..we also need a copy of drivers licence, social sec.num, and a current utility bill in your name that lists your address.........CAN THEY DO THIS :mad:

I'm not giving them crap! Sorry just angry they think they can just do what they want with out reguard to peoples lives.I filed dispute with experian and they forward it to an affil. and affil wants me to prove myself?I think not.They have 2 days before their 30 days is up.Then i dont know what I'll do,I still researching,any suggestions,I'll gladly try them.