Jump to content



Recommended Posts

It depends on which CRA they pull. If they pull EQ, you can call them up and say that you do not recognize the company and do not have an account with them and they will normally put it in dispute & delete it within a couple of days. EXP you can try the same way, but sometimes, they will put a fraud alert on your report. TU says that they do not investigate inquiries, so your best hope with them, is bumpage.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.