Deletions w/o Investigations

I checked my EX CRA online, and noticed that Arrow Financial disappeared!!!....I am sooooooo happy :) So Happy :) . I also noticed, when I pulled PG, that it also vanished off of my TU, and I am hoping it does the same for EQ. Also, overnight, my FICO on EQ jumped a few points, to the good. Also, in having PG for only 52 days, I have noticed that I got 20 inquiries bumped from TU (6 to go), and only 6 left on EQ, but EX is the one thats slower to do bumpage, as far as INQs go. Maybe in time, they will start bumping as well. After all, I had 38 negs on EX, last May. Now I got 6 to go, and 5 are paid, with one in a lawsuit. Almost there. Almost there :p

<blockquote>Originally posted by md

Uhh, I don't think you will be seeing bumpage with EX. If wish, but I haven't heard of anyone on the board getting it with Experian. I probably have over 150 softs with no bumpage.

</blockquote>

Figures.....with them bunch of Yahoos that are with that company !@#$

I know, it really sucks. I have tried quite a few times to get rid of five hard inquiries that should not be there because they were from OCs of mine. Nobody will budge. Not the OCs, not Experian. A manager from Experian was supposed to call me back within 24 hours...it is now around 60 hours...punks!