Experian Credit Manager,on-line disputes

I disputed a few items on line with Experian through Credit Manager. According to their "dispute page", results are supposed to be in today, yet nothing has changed on my report. All my disputed items are still listed as "under investigation".

Has anyone using this service and had a similiar experience???

I'm anxious to see my results.

My dispute was also due today and I did receive a email notifying me of the update and what is pending? My question now is that if the 3 pending disputes are not settled by the 30th (that is the deadline) do they settle these disputes in the manner that I disputed them originally?

Thanks

<blockquote>Originally posted by LAB

When you disputed with exp. on line do you

click investgate and then click on not yours?

Is this what you did or is there another way?

lee

</blockquote>

For an online investigation, yes that is what you do. You disbute as 'not mine' first to see if the account falls off of the report. If it comes back verified, you dispute (no earlier) then 30 days after your first dispute. You can dispute something else like never late etc...

You can also dispute by phone and most recomended is by mail CMRRR.

<blockquote>Originally posted by monkeymama

Update:

I'm still waiting for my results from Experian- now 2 days past due date-

Only thing to change on Credit-Manager is my score....Down 20 points!!!!

BOO HOO

</blockquote>

Just a guess but it Sounds like they deleted something. What did you dispute with them? If it was an old account(even w/neg TL's) and it gets deleted it can make your score drop quite a bit.

You can always call them to find out the results. Or just wait, and if they didn't investigate the accounts in that 30 day time period, send them a letter demanding that they delete them!

I diputed:

2 old/closed TL's as paid/never late( 1 had a 30 day late, the other had a 60 day late)

1 open CC TL as paid/never late(has 1 30 day late)

1 charged-off CC TL that just recently showed up on my credit report- now it is listed twice. The newer version shows a balance due of $853.

The posting of this last TL is where my problem is, I think the posting of the new balance due, is why my credit score went down.

<blockquote>Originally posted by monkeymama

I diputed:

2 old/closed TL's as paid/never late( 1 had a 30 day late, the other had a 60 day late)

1 open CC TL as paid/never late(has 1 30 day late)

1 charged-off CC TL that just recently showed up on my credit report- now it is listed twice. The newer version shows a balance due of $853.

The posting of this last TL is where my problem is, I think the posting of the new balance due, is why my credit score went down.

</blockquote>

Yes, that can definately do it! It shouldn't be listed twice. If it is the EXACT same account, You need to get rid of that. Do you have a copy of an old CR where that account is only listed once? If you do send a copy of that along with a letter explaining the situation and that they need to delete the account that they added twice.