TU Reports PAID Collections as "Open"?

Has anyone, who has/had collection accounts with TU, noticed when they are paid off, they still report as "open", and TU refuses to dispute them? I Wrote DVs to the OCs, and all they verified, is the account has a zero balance. I know it HAS a zero balance. I just want it show "closed" or better yet.....DELEaTED. I know I mentioned this before, on the older boards, I can't locate it anywhere. Any ideas, on what to do about how TU reports this?

[Edit by Waxworks on [TIME]1057052731[/TIME]]

<blockquote>Originally posted by Waxworks

Has anyone, who has/had collection accounts with TU, noticed when they are paid off, they still report as "open", and TU refuses to dispute them? I Wrote DVs to the OCs, and all they verified, is the account has a zero balance. I know it HAS a zero balance

</blockquote>

The "open" notation is probably in reference to the type of account (open ended, closed ended) and not the current status of the account itself.

<blockquote>Originally posted by Swede

The "open" notation is probably in reference to the type of account (open ended, closed ended) and not the current status of the account itself.

</blockquote>

PG, and other 3n1s see them as "open", and the balance of the collections, ALTHOUGH PAID, is counting against me, and TU says it isn't, but why, then, do everyone else see what I see when my TU is pulled :?