Deleted/Verified Items on CRs and FICO scores

Trilivonel

In June I disputed two items with Experian from the same CA that I have been in court with over the past year. They items were deleted. So I then disputed the same items on TU and they were verified. How can that be? Is there a way for the items to be deleted off of TU? I get the feeling that TU didn't even bother to verify because why would the CA delete items off of one report and not the other. (By the way, the items were never reported to Equifax.) I noticed that when both CRAs updated my reports by FICO score wasn't sent along with it so how can I find out what they are?

In June I disputed two items with Experian from the same CA that I have been in court with over the past year. They items were deleted. So I then disputed the same items on TU and they were verified. How can that be

It could be that the CA responded to one and not the other- usually it's the CRA just putting "verified" though.

Is there a way for the items to be deleted off of TU? I get the feeling that TU didn't even bother to verify because why would the CA delete items off of one report and not the other.

Yes, for me TU has been the easiest but your right, sometimes I'm sure they just put it as "verified"

I noticed that when both CRAs updated my reports by FICO score wasn't sent along with it so how can I find out what they are?

They are not required to send you your score. The EX score you get on their site is not the true FICO and for TU, you'll have to purchase the lender version for $12.95 to get the true FICO or go to www.myfico.com to get all three CRA's score.