NO STATUS, and other weird notations...

kbean

i disputed 2 asset acceptance trades and a 1st usa on tu, and ex for boyfriend...

we have privacy guard and experian credit manager. they disappeared, but in the report updates, it just said "new information"... so i figured maybe they made a mistake and didn't realize that they deleted the trades... so about 2 months later the trades are back saying "account disputed' and NO STATUS, which i think is not affecting his score.

is this a new cra way of covering themselves? like they delete until the ca can prove [but they don't call it delete... they call it new info] ?

because as i see it, how does the 5 day rule play here if the trades were never technically removed from the report???

I have this same problem with A$$et on EX. They were removed from my TU and EQ - but for some reason EX keeps verifying. They updated the line to "disputed by consumer/no status". It does not appear to be affecting my FICO, but I could be wrong. I still isn't even supposed to be on there though, which they aren't understanding because it's from 1991!!

I have this same problem with A$$et on EX. They were removed from my TU and EQ - but for some reason EX keeps verifying. They updated the line to "disputed by consumer/no status". It does not appear to be affecting my FICO, but I could be wrong. I still isn't even supposed to be on there though, which they aren't understanding because it's from 1991!!

go to www.edcombs.com they are looking for information for Asset. I'm sure they would love a blantant violation such as this.......

i disputed 2 asset acceptance trades and a 1st usa on tu, and ex for boyfriend...

we have privacy guard and experian credit manager. they disappeared, but in the report updates, it just said "new information"... so i figured maybe they made a mistake and didn't realize that they deleted the trades... so about 2 months later the trades are back saying "account disputed' and NO STATUS, which i think is not affecting his score.

is this a new cra way of covering themselves? like they delete until the ca can prove [but they don't call it delete... they call it new info] ?

because as i see it, how does the 5 day rule play here if the trades were never technically removed from the report???

anyone else with this deal? the oc to one of the collection accounts mailed him a letter about him disputing the account saying he should send in a signed statement that he is disputing, but he didn't.