I need Help with this one!

bigrick

I received a letter from RMA for a verizon bill of $118. (This is not on my reports so far). I called them and asked them if I paid it, would they still report it to the CRA's. they said If I paid now, they won't report it. I asked them if they would send me a letter to that fact, and she said they won't do that.

Should I pay and take my chances? or wait for it to show on my reports?

Any Ideas?

I received a letter from RMA for a verizon bill of $118. (This is not on my reports so far). I called them and asked them if I paid it, would they still report it to the CRA's. they said If I paid now, they won't report it. I asked them if they would send me a letter to that fact, and she said they won't do that.

Should I pay and take my chances? or wait for it to show on my reports?

Any Ideas?

NOOOO- never ever trust a CA, especially one like RMA. If they can't put it in writing, it's probably not true. Did they send you a letter with your mini-miranda?

Contact Verizon directly. Don't even bother dealing with the CA.

I switched phone companies and left a small balance w/ Verizon. I received a letter from I C System regarding the bill. (Don't those letters that tell you to pay your account TODAY or call the above number NOW bother the heck out of you??)

I skipped past them (why even give them the credit) and called Verizon and paid them. If it isn't on your account so far, paying your bill with Verizon directly should keep you in good standing without having the entry on your report.