OC dormant after 7 years comes to life

credithound

Well after disputing with TU and them giving me the run around. I'm wondering if they have fostered an evil deed, or perhaps Verizon Wireless West is desperate. This wasn't even Verizon it used to be another cellular phone company. :lol: The sleeping giant was supposed to fall of my CR this OCT from Last Activity in 1996. REAGING!

Anyways TU has aged the reports to reflect status, last activity, are all 5/03. fishy

I am going to DV them. I would hate to go to court on this. It looks like a rough ride. Major violations of the FCRA Someone's going to pay. I have credit report every month since december of last year.

TU is on my **** list! :twisted: And the OC :twisted::twisted:

You are giving TU way to much credit. That would imply they have the brains to scheme something. They are nothing but drones whose computer system tells them what to do. TU reports the 05/03 because the buyer of the original debt reaged it, not TU.

I would simply point out the facts of the original debt, which is still within the statute of limitations, and prove it was reaged by the DV. My guess that there will be no original documentation and whatever Verizon sends will not constitute DV. If so, send all your documentation, and TU will have to delete it.

Good Luck