letter critique

sandbagged

I cannot keep my car any longer. Is this letter ok, or can/should something be changed or added. I tried to avoid BK but it looks like i will have to do it in the next 6 months. Im sure I need to put other important info in this letter.Thanks for any input.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

This letter is to inform you that I voluntarily wish to turn in my white Chevrolet Suburban (License Plate XXXXXX). As stated in the telephone conversation you had with Paul XXXX, due to medical reasons I am not able to work on a regular basis making it impossible for me to continue the payments. I will make arrangements to have the vehicle delivered to ONYX to the Foothill Ranch address in the next few days. I wish I could keep up the car but it is beyond my control.

Make them repo it from you. A voulntary repo on your credit is just as bad as a non voluntary.

Not to mention most states have VERY strict laws on how the repo must be done and the accounting on the account and everything else.

You could get out of things that way.

Or if you are really bad off.. .check into Chapter 7 BK... if you have no other options