Finally got my address changed w/TU. Now can't pull WK!

curlytop

WK doesn't recognize (for my updated address) my zip as being in my state...? Has anyone ever had this happen? It also won't let me enter letters and numbers together for apt # (ie #M1-216). What's up?!

Perhaps a stupid question but have you tried using the old address to log into WK?

I've had a terrible time getting the old address off, so I am afraid to use it and give them any reason to put it back on. Now, maybe this is a stupid question, but, will using it for report monitoring like this cause it to show up on my reports again???

Thanks, Swede.

I've had a terrible time getting the old address off, so I am afraid to use it and give them any reason to put it back on. Now, maybe this is a stupid question, but, will using it for report monitoring like this cause it to show up on my reports again???

Hmm that's a great question, I honestly don't know, I wouldn't think so but.............then again, that may be the reason why you can't pull it..... :oops:

Silly question but sometimes it may be the answer... Have you received a new report from TU and entered in your EXACT addy the way it's being reported?

To give an example, let's say, I have "100 West Main Avenue" as my address but TU lists it as "100 W. Main Avenue"... ANY variation in what TU has down and what you put in down to a letter will cause you not to be able to pull your address.

That even applies when it comes down to dashes that you may have in your addy. Example: "47-78 Main Street" and TU has "4778 Main Street" ...I've found that WK will not give you access unless the address you enter has ZERO variations in regard to what TU has on file.

Hope that may help.

My problem is different, actually. I can't even get to the authentication part. Their software/programming does not even recognize my zip! It says "zipcode entered not recognized for your state." I live in a city that is only 2 years old and they must not have added it to their software. Also, my pobox looks like an apartment, ie #M1-234. They do not allow numbers and letters in the apt/unit part. They want one or the other, not both. I emailed their tech support to see if they can fix these bugs. We'll see...?