accounts were deleted from equifax

i had three accounts deleted from equifax. i called today and was told by a supervisor that my credit report can only hold so many soft inquiries. well i was pulling pg everyday and to my surprise i was deleting my good accounts that were 7 years old. just thought i would let everyone know. I dont have a split file but now i hav to fax info in to have accounts added back to file.

i had three accounts deleted from equifax. i called today and was told by a supervisor that my credit report can only hold so many soft inquiries. well i was pulling pg everyday and to my surprise i was deleting my good accounts that were 7 years old. just thought i would let everyone know. I dont have a split file but now i hav to fax info in to have accounts added back to file.

Check this thread for contact information to someone at EQ that can help you, it's not the first time EQ does this BS to people.,..,.

http://debt-consolidation-credit-repair-service.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=276