violation help

common you guys, I really need to find some violations committed by Wells Fargo Bank, I mean as much of a headache as they are I cannot really find anything they have done wrong, I mean some of the info. in my TL is wrong, like the account status-says charged off/paying after charged off-but that is wrong and it should only be charged off, ok well if you guys do not mind, help me come up with some ideas that I am not thinking of and maybe something you guys suggest will actually have been committed, scanning over reports and everything

basically I just want to nail them, and let them know it and they send me some money, does not even have to be the full 1000, 500 would be nice, to get me out of there hair

thanks,

jewel

Jewel, did you send dv letters and dispute at the same time with cra and wf note the account in dispute to cras? That is a really easy one to catch most creditors on. Tell a bit more about what has been going on so we can try and think up some things for you to get them on.

I have not disputed it yet, b/c I go see the lawyer on tues. and I do not want to open the can of worms, but however the account is listed with a CA but the CA has not reported there listing to the CRs yet, just WFB reporting, also my hubby sent dv letter to AMAN CA in March never received anything from them, except now they have sent him two settlement offers for 80% and I told him not to respond, but since we sent them a dv letter and they provided no validation, and they still attempted collections by sending settlement offers would that be violating something

jewel

Here is 1st violation then.

§ 809. Validation of debts [15 USC 1692g]

(B) If the consumer notifies the debt collector in writing within the thirty-day period described in subsection (a) that the debt, or any portion thereof, is disputed, or that the consumer requests the name and address of the original creditor, the debt collector shall cease collection of the debt, or any disputed portion thereof, until the debt collector obtains verification of the debt or any copy of a judgment, or the name and address of the original creditor, and a copy of such verification or judgment, or name and address of the original creditor, is mailed to the consumer by the debt collector.