I got a Public Record removed from TU!!!!!!!!!

Lizzy

And it is killing me to pull a new FICO score. I just noticed it today, how long should I wait before seeing if my score has changed? xdancex xdancex xdancex (doing the happy dance!!!!!) This pretty good since I have had the day from hell. Running the kids to the eye Dr. and of course I couldn't get them in both at the same time :? Then I just found out I sent the WRONG boxes to my Ebay winners. And a case of bottles I ordered...well my spray tops do not fit. So I have 500 bottles with no tops :x and I have customers waiting for the bottles...I could scream! Sorry...had to vent. :roll: Liz

That is absolutely wonderful news - great way to start the weekend, of course shy of the spray bottle tops problem.

I would give it a few extra days, did you officially get your results back by snail mail or did you check on your results by other means?

Have a great weekend :-):p:-)

Good news Lizzy.

I had Judgement removed from EX last week. It was filed in 1998. My score didn't change a bit though...I guess because the judgement was old. It wasn't paid or anything and I know it looked very bad on my report.

So I disputed the same judgement with TU now.

We'll see if they get it off..

Congrats! Feels good doesn't it?

I have a BK, did you dispute as not mine?

Once I get my scores higher in the 600 range, I noticed some credit cards will approve you with a public record in dispute. I just wanted to know how you did it.

I am going to put it in dispute then apply, once I get my scores up a bit more however.