WOOT!!!! I might be closer to 700 score than I though!!

creditmess

So I messed around with myfico.com score simulator. I picked option for them to show me the best scenario to bring my score up. Currently I am at 586. Keep in mind that I purchased only TU score.

Anyways, I have about 2600 debt showing (which is bs because some of it was paid long time ago) I have all total 2 judgements (one paid and another one in dispute as not mine) 3 collections and 5 deliquent items. All of the accounts are due to come up to 7 years thoughout 2004. So they will be gone anyways, but I just need to buy a house this year (at least that is the plan)

So fico thingy said if I pay off 90-100% of my debt my score would be between 650-689!! WHOOAA!!

So I guess my guestion is, if I get those items removed or even get them changed to paid in full, would this new FICO score be accurate?

That would be sweet!

Oh yeah.. and another thing I did... I checked if I pay my bills on time for 3 months, that would put me in 616 range!! That is most likely to happen as I already bought some gas on the CHevron card. :lol:

Be careful in getting some of them deleted. The older ones may be actually helping in a weird way, to make your age of accounts seem longer. When I have used the similator in the past it has been pretty accurate, usually within 5-10 points of the range that they give. I have never used in with the TU report only the EQ but I'm sure they work the same.

Good luck!

So I messed around with myfico.com score simulator. I picked option for them to show me the best scenario to bring my score up. Currently I am at 586. Keep in mind that I purchased only TU score.

Anyways, I have about 2600 debt showing (which is bs because some of it was paid long time ago) I have all total 2 judgements (one paid and another one in dispute as not mine) 3 collections and 5 deliquent items. All of the accounts are due to come up to 7 years thoughout 2004. So they will be gone anyways, but I just need to buy a house this year (at least that is the plan)

So fico thingy said if I pay off 90-100% of my debt my score would be between 650-689!! WHOOAA!!

So I guess my guestion is, if I get those items removed or even get them changed to paid in full, would this new FICO score be accurate?

That would be sweet!

Oh yeah.. and another thing I did... I checked if I pay my bills on time for 3 months, that would put me in 616 range!! That is most likely to happen as I already bought some gas on the CHevron card. :lol:

Becarefull believing those simualatos they are not as reliable as they are made to seem.