good idea or not??????????

jewel1980

my hubby had a jcpenny card that we included in our bk7 and it was discharged, but he only owed $49 dollars on it (the annual fee I guess b/c he never used it), and it had like a $200 limit, it was opened in 12-1999,

do you think that if we called them they would reage the card and keep the opened date as 12-1999 and take off the deragatory information

the card was just in hubby's name, wonder if I could have the account reaged and have myself added as a co-applicant so it would show up on credit report or just have the account reopened in my name

any thoughts on this

thanks,

jewel

well that is fine if they were to give me or us a new account number, I was just wondering if it was reaged would they keep the opening date as 12-1999 and remove the deragatory information, what do you think, I definitely think it is worth a try only if they keep the date 12-1999 and remove all deg. info.

thanks

jewel

well when they sent you your new card did it have the same information as your old accout, you know did they just keep the duration info the same like when you opened the account and all, or when you got the new card did have all new information, like it was a brand new card with no past history