Who Gave The Big3 The Right too keep information about us

gmaximus

I was wondering who in the world gave these people the right to keep this information about us. I dont remember siging anything giving them the ok to keep information about me.

2nd question if you paid all judgments can you have them removed from the court house and you report

Thanks

gmaximus

Here read up on the Fair Credit Reporting Act to learn more about creditors and credit reporting agencies right:

http://www.creditinfocenter.com/legal/FCRA.shtml

On your judgments the answer is no, all that you get is an updating with the credit reporting agency on the status to show satisfied or released. It will remain for 7 years from the file date no matter what.

The best you can do is like the many others here and dispute with the CRAs that there are inaccuracies and that you want the tradeline removed. Starting out saying that you have no knowledge of account.