What do I do, EQ deleted 4 good accounts for no reason!!

lilgirlie289

I have had six different loan accounts in the last several years with the same bank. Four of them were paid as agreed, one is paying as agreed 30 days late and the other was paid, was sixty days late. Well I disputed the one that was paid, sixty days late as never late. It is gone and so are three of the perfect ones.... What do I do???????????

You will need to call the original creditor on this matter, ask for their reporting department and make them aware of the problem with all of these accounts missing.

Hopefully they will have these accounts still on file to re-add back to your credit report, if they say they don't then you want to forward them a copy of your credit report to show proof of what is missing - see if they will work from this to get back on.

For future reference, don't dispute lates with the CRAs, deletion is what happens when a creditor fails to respond to the CRAs.

Once you get them added back, then the way to go is writing a goodwill letter to the creditor asking their consideration to remove the late listings. www.planetfeedback.com is a good look up site for this part. Will give you key contact and address to write to. Sometimes they will help, sometimes not, but it is far better then disputing with the CRAs.

Reason is, even though you have 30 days to get results back, the creditor only has a 5 day window to research and respond, that is just not enough for some creditors to investigate and respond. Plus the other accounts comming up missing means that someone at the CRAs messed up and put them all into dispute, meaning that when you sent in your disptue you might have not clarified specifically which account you wanted put into dispute. Or if you did, then someone just included them all for the hell of it to mess with you. Sorry to say - others have run into this problem as well.