What is the best route to take with this.

Larry357

My DW has a lot of things on her account that are charged off and might be still in SOL. I was thinking about sending a letter to the CRA's as not mine, but there are a few of them that were paid that I was thinking about sending as never late.

Do you think it is a good idea to just get the things deleted off and not worry about it or try and make them into good TL's. She has some that are charged off that was not paid and I was thinking about sending never late, but I didn't want them to say verified and then I have to send no mine that wouldn't look right.

After reading what I wrote I am leaning towards just sending all not mines and to the ones that were paid off sending never later. Any suggestions?

First off, disputing accounts that are still within the SOL with outstanding balances is sure enough to stir up the creditors and collection agencies if you are not careful, you might be playing a different game soon enough of debt validation instead of just disputing with the CRAs.

If you know you have the means to pay, should they prove these accounts, to be legit and owing, then by all means give a try to dispute for removal with the Not Mine approach first.

If you don't have the means to pay - if cornered, then might be best to forgo disputing these particular accounts, until after the SOL expires.