Dental bill

VaSwtness

On 2 of the 3 CRAs, I have a CA reporting. For the life of me I couldn't figure out what it was, now I know. I disputed with the CRAs as not mine and it came back verified. I remember a different CA trying to collect, which I disputed at the time.

Some quick background. This was an Orthodontist. I did not complete my daughters ortho work with this one but switched to another Ortho closer to home. How would I go about doing a DV on this Orthodontist/CA. Should I do a DV with the CA, then dispute with CRA and see what happens. Basically, it needs to come off if they didn't complete the work. The bill is about $450. Would I have to follow the HIPPA rules? So confused!

Thanks

On 2 of the 3 CRAs, I have a CA reporting. For the life of me I couldn't figure out what it was, now I know. I disputed with the CRAs as not mine and it came back verified. I remember a different CA trying to collect, which I disputed at the time.

Some quick background. This was an Orthodontist. I did not complete my daughters ortho work with this one but switched to another Ortho closer to home. How would I go about doing a DV on this Orthodontist/CA. Should I do a DV with the CA, then dispute with CRA and see what happens. Basically, it needs to come off if they didn't complete the work. The bill is about $450. Would I have to follow the HIPPA rules? So confused!

Thanks

I don't know anything about HIPPA, but when a CA is involved always send a DV:(start with the one two punch:.... we might have to come up with our own version of it!). Then go from their. Remember, a CA has to jump a lot of hoops before they can legally get a dime from you.

Study the one two punch and go from their!!!