LOCKED BY TU PRIORITY DEPARTMENT! WTF

I just called TU to argue about 5 inquiries showing up on my report in the past 2 days. First thing the rep said was that "It seems you are locked by our Priority Department"...What the hell is this!!

I asked him what the hell is this "Priority Departmant?"...he said it was locked because of either something with a mortgage or loan or something...

I think it is because I contacted TU management last month and argued with them for about a week before I got the results I wanted...reinsertion of positive tradelines and reaged accounts deleted, now I'm in a Priority Department!

I have no mortgage or outstanding loan, nothing. Should I contact my TU contact that handled my case last month and start bitching? Has anyone heard of this "Priority Departmant?"... How do I get out of it?

Maybe this is why TU did not investigate my dispute last month. not at all...

Do I have a recourse I could take?

That's where they put ppl who cause them headaches. I got put in their "priority department" after I sued them, for example. Fortunately, I don't think I have to deal with TU anymore, so I don't really care.

Wonder if suing them for retalitory actions such as placing a person in the "priority" department would work...

Xanathos

I am curious - did you ever get taken out of this special handling department? when did you file the law suite and how long have they had you at this status with them?

I was curious if there are others that after a time (if so how much time had to expire) before they where removed from this priority or special handling department.

Oh, another question - are you able to order your credit report with them, cause I have heard of some, that get shut down from pulling credit reports also, even the creditors can't access when this happens I have heard.

Was just wondering if you could fill us in more on this side of things.