Dispute CA Now OC Reports

Kthrich

I disputed the CA and got it deleted off my report, now the OC has come along and decide it was gona report it as a charge off. On my report the date opened is Unknown .When the CA was reporting it the date opened was 02/02 and reported which was a lie . The account was opened probably back in 2000 . Anyways what is the best aproach I should take on having a good chance at getting this deleted?

Thank you people for all your help!! You have helped me delete 13 out of 16 negative items.

I have had the same thing happen to me. I have successfully disputed 3 CA's and they relented and removed neg TL's (execpt one, which changed balance to $0 which i don't think is legal either). Now 2 OC's have popped up on my CR. So do I dispute with them or just dispute with CRA's for individual items for each acount until they get pulled? Another thing, one of the OC's changed the DLA to this month, I assume because they reposted on my CR. I know that can't be legal, right?