What luck do you have getting Chevron Card! Need help here.

credithound

I know I shouldn't post here but no one goes to the CC site. What are people's scores and what CRA was pulled. Please answer this since it helps me to gauge the right vibe on whether to apply.

I need lots of feedback Sis, Kbt, Croft, Swede, Michigangirl, curlytop, and others :):):):)

paw 67 applied for regular card and was denied with 580 but was offered rebuilder card. and credit hound if u had any other cards that are associated with target and didnt pay ull probably not get target. i applied for target and i had a hudsons card back in the late 80s and they sent letter stating i all ready had a card

I only have a CO from Merrick Bank, Providian, and Crapitol One

I applied with Target and declined. So I'll wait! Still cleaning up the mess. I will say that UP looks good around the holidays. That is why I am feverishly cleaning EQ. 15 deletes Only 9 left I have lots of ways to get them off. Having fun though :lol:

I would like to get my scores a little higher in the 600's and then dispute the BK. So far sounds like Target and Union Plus are my best shot with pub rec in dispute. Lets hope by Christmas I might have some luck.

Still have a few disputes pending....does the letter writting ever end?? :?:?:?:?

I have 3 collection agencies in dispute. Non have replied and coming close to 30 days very soon. They will get another 15 day letter. I will appeal to the CRA's for their lack of DV.

So with that I will up the steam as they have 5 days left! Already NCO is in violation for illegal posting during a DV period.

DH applied for the chevron card and was denied, but offered rebuilder. They pulled his EQ, score at the time was about 580 and he had 7, yes 7 public records 2 that are not his, 3 that were paid and 2 unpaid. He also had 2 paid & 1 unpaid charge off and 2 medical collections. He got the rebuilder card with a $300 limit and an annual fee of $30. He accepted the offer and has been happy with the card so far except that they are a little slow to update cra's (and don't report cl to EQ & EXP). He only had the 2 medical collection and 1 of the charge offs in dispute at the time. They manually reviewed his credit report and also, when he called to accept the offer for the rebuilder card he was asked a few questions reguarding his employment. It gave him the impression that the in fact called to verify his employment.

Good luck if you decide to apply.

paw67