Sign in to follow this  
Highrisk

How they verified

I called Experian today. I quoted section 611 of the FCRA about them having to supply me with the exact info used to verify and they say that what I got back in the mail (just another copy of my credit report) is enough. I told them no, its not. They said they cannot give out the names or numbers of the people who actually verified it. I said "yeah, because it is a tape that verified it, and the tape is wrong" they said get a letter. Good luck getting anything out of this creditor. What EXACTLY are the CRA's required to produce as proof of how they verified?

Is it a creditor - then they should of gave you address / phone number for the creditor.

If it was a court house public record - I have never known anyone to get the source out of the CRAs.

Well, the "phone number" I got for Household is their main customer service number with any number of illiterate idiots answering the phone. Then I get transferred around to a variety of people who claim they cannot, will not, or don't know how to change or even look at what's in their computer system. I just don't know where to go from here.

highrisk had the same those people are dumber than a box of rocks i just sent a letter and mayb they could catch on cause i put it in apple and orange form if u no what i mean. best of luck to u