Jump to content

Can I sue them ?


Recommended Posts

Well, then, it would seem you have them for not only non-PP pulls, but for not updating your CR (inaccurate and unverifiable info.)

But.... unless you have proof that the account was closed, then you might be hosed in court.

I'd send the non-PP letter to their legal department, or send it via PFB.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.