Has EX changed their CR format of is it just me?

Ex will not change an item on my report that the re-aged. I get the results today of this dispute (this is the second time now). And on my report it no longer says when the item will come off.

I noticed online that they changed their site some. I checked online for the format of the other items on my report and how long the items will stay, anrd they were removed also.

Did they do this on everyone's? I'm wondering if they did it to mine because I keep disputing that date. Like I'm not smart enought to realize it has the same date even though the line about when it will fall off is gone.

Well isn't that nice. The want to fool people as to when items will come off, make it less easy to read. Have I mentioned that I hate the CRAs?

There needs to be some major reform in CR. The stuff the try to get away with and the stuff that do is horrible.

I heard a few days ago, just kept hopping it was a horrible mistake that someone was not reading the reports right, lol

Well I have not pulled my credit report in some time, but that is a bummer, not looking forward to this...

That was the only good thing going for Experian, since their customer service stinks!!!