Sign in to follow this  
gumshoe

yesSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just pulled my TU report and Arrow Financial is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was getting somewhat frustrated over the past few weeks but this gives me some inspiration that i can pull this credit repair thing off. Now if only EX would cooperate. For some reason they keep validating these accounts:

Arrow Financial Services

OSI Collections

Captial One Bank(Charge-off due to fall of 5/04)

Marion Pike Township Judgement(Not on Eq or TU....thank God)

These accounts are only listed on my EX but not the others. I don't get it. Anyway we've won a small battle in this war. To anyone who may read this keep trying the road is long but, it is worth it. :p:p

Just pulled my TU report and Arrow Financial is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was getting somewhat frustrated over the past few weeks but this gives me some inspiration that i can pull this credit repair thing off. Now if only EX would cooperate. For some reason they keep validating these accounts:

Arrow Financial Services

OSI Collections

Captial One Bank(Charge-off due to fall of 5/04)

Marion Pike Township Judgement(Not on Eq or TU....thank God)

These accounts are only listed on my EX but not the others. I don't get it. Anyway we've won a small battle in this war. To anyone who may read this keep trying the road is long but, it is worth it. :p:p

Way to go gumshoe regarding Arrow Financial :lol: They can be a thorn in your side :x .

I recently was able to have them removed from my credit report but they are still in the inquiry section :cry: How do I get them off :oops::?:shock: