What should a PR consist of from CRA

I haven't really attacked the CRA's yet on any disputes, I've been getting most of my deletions straight from the CA's/OC's other than reaging of a couple of accounts from TU.

I'm hitting dry spells now from CA's and getting ready to get my dispute results from Equifax/CSC, TU, and EX. I've included a request for procedures in my original dispute request. What exactly SHOULD they send.

I know the FCRA says: a description of the procedures used to determine the accuracy and completeness of the information shall be provided to the consumer by the agency, including the business name and address of any furnisher of information contacted in connection with such information and the telephone number of such furnisher, if reasonably available.

From TU 7 months ago, I did a PR, and got a simple list of addresses from them on all my creditors and inquirers. EQ/CSC sends me a similar list with each account I dispute...the name and address of the creditor investigated. One of the OC's I disputed stated "Tape Only" under the address. Is this their attempt at including a procedural request?

What exactly should they include in a PR response? Should they tell me how they verified...by what method (phone call to Mr. Ca of ABC Collection, magnetic tape, electronic submission by the CA...etc.) Them including just the name and address of the creditor is not enough is it?

I've gotten a couple ideas drafted up for a not PR response to a CRA, I just want to make sure that the simple name and address game they supply is not sufficient.