OMG ! S.O.'s dumb move !!

LadynRed

:shock:

Oh yeah.. he pulled a real boner this time but he thinks everything's hunky-dorey !! I just found out he paid MCM (Midland Credit Mgmt) using his BANK CARD !!! AAAAAAGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I don't know at the moment whether or not what he paid them was a settlement amount of the whole thing. If it was a settlement, he's going to be sorry. He thinks settling is going to fix his credit - boy has he got a rude awakening coming :( ... he won't listen to me at all ! Whatever it was, I know damn good and well he'll NEVER get anything in writing from these scumbags at MCM and if it was a settlement then I can just sit and wait for another CA to step up to the phone demanding payment for what he didn't pay .. and he'll have NO PROOF whatsoever that it was supposed to be 'settled'.

Sometimes I wish I could kick him.......

Sorry, I could only imagine how tough that must be for you. I guess if he is not willing to listen and act like the big boy who knows what he is doing then he shall reap the consequences...just hope those consequences don't bite you in the butt.

Just remember this line:

"I told you so."

I am sure you will be using it very shortly.

OMG! you mean someone elses SO is just as stubborn as my DH is? *shocked* I hadn't said anything cuz it's a bit embarassing to admit DH thinks I'm wasting my time! *sheesh* even though I'm the one who fields the calls and signs for the CMRRR's and all the other crappola! He merrily goes off to work and expects me to "handle" it! I'm doing the best I can concidering I'm in over my durned head here! *L* he got irked last night cuz I contacted an attorney to see if he's interested in representing us in the court appearance for Discover and in filing suit against the lawyer involved (for violations) AND filing against Homeland which landed us in this spot to begin with! well pardon me all to heck for getting someone who knows what he's doing! *stomps foot*

oops! sorry....went off on a rant there! :oops:

LOL, you're entitled to rant, Dark ;)

It IS typical, this 'just handle it' attitude, but I don't have quite that since we're not married. We do live together and there aren't any calls to the home number. Its unlisted AND in MY name, so he cannot be 'found' that way. However, I believe the CA's DO have his cell phone number, and I'm sure that's how/why he ended up paying these scumbags.