Sign in to follow this  
donnak

YES!YES!YES!PersistancePays Off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Capitol One is finally removing the negative AU status from my credit reports!!!

For those that know what I've been going though, THANK for all the advise.

All I have left now is First Premier, and I have a letter from them statinf that it can be removed!!!Experian just keeps verifying it!! So now I will write to First Premier and demand that THEY remove the item.

I am on my way to a perfect credit score of 800!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congratulations!!!!!!

our of curiosity, how did you manage to do so well with EQ? they are my worst one and are a pain to deal with.

I know exactly how you feel, in my opinion, they are all pains in the butt!!

I just kept writting letter's to OC, CRA's, and did not take the bull crap they dished out. I knew I was right and I kept pushing!!!!

My scores are the result of a few years of not having good credit, and when I started disputing the scores really moved up. I do have some really good TL that have never been late in over 10 years, two paid off TL with Ford Motor Credit, I keep my balance around 25 to 30 % of High Limit, and NEVER pay late.

I believe you really have top plan this stuff out and keep to your goals!!I have recieved wonderful help from kb9 like you would not believe.

I am so relieved to see some closure to this terrible reporting problem, just sorry to see you having had to fight such obvious a error for so long.

Victory in sight!!! Now down to one, and you have them good!

Congradulations and you deserve a night out on the town for all you have accomplished when it was doubted as to weather or not it could be done! Was enough to get a few gray hairs over, lol Take care, :-):p

Capitol One is finally removing the negative AU status from my credit reports!!!

For those that know what I've been going though, THANK for all the advise.

All I have left now is First Premier, and I have a letter from them statinf that it can be removed!!!Experian just keeps verifying it!! So now I will write to First Premier and demand that THEY remove the item.

I am on my way to a perfect credit score of 800!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!YES!YES!PersistancePays Off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations :lol: Onward and Upwards :)%

Yeh, Your scores are simular to mine. I can't seem to get Experian to do anything. I find Equifax the easiest to manipulate and TU wasn't a problem either. I sure would like to sue EX for using tapes to verify account information.

Good Luck and Congrats.

I wonder why experian is so hesitant to investigate and delete incorrect data? They don't verify, and they are supposed to delete incorrect data. I am in the process of sending them proof of an unauthorized inquiry; I think I am just as good as some corporate tape. I handle my stuff, corps. handle millions x:-)xbeer)

EXP does investigate some things, I had an oc call me direclty three or four times now. Seems each time I send the dispute to exp they send the info to the oc. The oc is so ticked off, she actually yelled at me. I told her, do your job right and report it the way its supposed to and it wont keep coming back to your desk. She says she does, and that her co does not send in the reports to exp, only to eq and eq send the info to exp. If thats right, then send the right info to equ and equ can send the right info to exp. She said if it hits her desk once more she is gonna just delete everything!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like she will be making a deletion pretty soon, as it came back verified again friday!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know how many times I hear that excuse that they report to just one, whom they claim did the reporting to the other CRAs, that is BS it don't work that way.

What is most likely the case, they have a processor that reports to all 3 CRAs on their behalf, and they just happen to do their key business with Equifax (meaning they pull credit reports for approval through them).

So she is most likely irritated with having to deal with Experians verification means when the disputes come in. LOL

That is funny, if you can't beat them, ------ DRIVE THEM CRAZY!!! :p