Jump to content

Paid Collection


Recommended Posts

I am running into difficulty removing a paid collection. I disputed with the CRA's and all have came back verified. I sent out a validation letter- they responded with copies of returned checks. I made a mistake with my checking account and had 135.00 returned check "in-sufficient funds" from my employer. I immediately paid my employer for the error- but it had immediately gone to collections. Does the CA have to provide some type of contactural evidence that grants them authority to collect/report to the CRA? I have already tried to get my "former employer" to help in this matter to no avail. Any ideas?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.