Movie Rental collection

tulipchic

My son received a letter from CA requesting $70 payment for a movie that they say was never returned.

My son swears he turned it in (we looked everywhere just to make sure we didn't have it). Anyone else ever deal with this? What's the best way to take care of this?

If he is over eighteen - VALIDATE. See what kind of manpower they want to expend for $70. If they cannot validate, remind them by CMRR that they did not and indicate to the OC the necessity of the restoration of your son's movie rental priviledges, or lawsuit (threaten, threaten, threaten). Get TIVO :upsidown:

A similar situation hapened to me. I sent a validation letter. They responded quickly and apologised. No further problems...resolved. I have to work today, but I would be more than happy to send you a copy of my letter tomorrow. E-mail me good luck.

[Edit by delighted4 on Tuesday, March 18, 2003 @ 10:31 AM]