Is this validation?

morrow

I got my first letter from the CA. All they sent me was a copy of the bill, copy of "Declaration of Service of Summons and Complaint" and a copy of assignment of claims from the OC to the CA. Is the validation? and if not what next?

It really looks like they skipped validation and just sued. From your post below, it sounds as if you didn't appear and they got a default judgment and now, they've executed their rights.

I'm sorry, but you're done unless you can somehow get the judgment vacated. You need to pay closer atention to your personal business. When someone sues you, and you get a court date it's not an optional thing but a command preformance.

I'm sorry, but I've looked at my post and I can't see what you'd consider rude.

I've looked at several of your post and you're in over your head. Not only do you have a judgment returned against you but, it looks like it's on the road to being satisfied. You're in way to deep for a message board.

Bingo, this is very new to me and I am trying the best that I can to solve my problems :) I may be in over my head, but honestly, I am giving this all I have. I may not be able to solve ALL of them but I look to you and all the other people on this board for advice and support. Its not really fair when you tell me that I am in way over my head when I have read other peoples posts that have similar problems, asking the same sort of questions. I appreciate any and all advice that you or anybody else has given me, and I hope to continue getting advice on my journey through this process.!! THANK YOU!!! ;) ;) ;)

Morrow,

Go to the courthouse and get your file and see if everything was done according to state law. That's the only way you'll get it vacated.

I'd also suggest you close that bank acount and open another at a completely different bank. Also, does your state allow wage garnishments? If so, that'll be the next step they take. You said $800 was taken from your account. How close is the judgment to being satisfied?

Here we go again. I come to this board not just to get information but to see that there IS some light at the end of the bad credit tunnel. I view what other people have gone and are going through and it makes me feel a whole lot damn better about my situation. To come in here and read posts by people honestly asking for help and their answers are " you're done" and "you're way over your head...get a lawyer" is really sad. I understand that my problems are mostly self inflicted but I dont think anyone in here should be talked to like their some kind of an idiot. We all make mistakes. You should just give the person some good advice without all the bull****. It's a dman shame that Morrow is practically begging for your help and you speak like you're so high and mighty. I'm sorry but what a jacka**.

[Edit by hunterr on Thursday, March 20, 2003 @ 11:01 AM]

Huntrr,

Sometimes, you are just beyond help. That's what I think about Morrow's situation. How is sugarcoating a problem helping?

Reality check! THEY HAVE THE MONEY! They've satisfied or are on the way to satisfying the judgment. Now, what would you suggest?

Sometimes it's not what you say it's how you say it. I would not like to be the person that was the cause of an individual being discouraged. I understand Morrows situation is a little bleak but we still shouldnt further crap on him. I think thats what the ca's are for. I thought this board was initiated to provide hope as well as information. Or should we just tell those with less than perfect credit that the only way to fix your credit is pay your bills on time and the rest will fall in place.

<blockquote>Originally posted by capepuffin

Bingo is just saying the way it is! He's not being rude just a realist. Sometimes I know that I would want the experienced members of this board to tell me the truth of a situation, and as Bingo says 'not sugarcoat it.' :eek:

</blockquote>

I don't see where it's rude either, sorry. I'd rather have it straight up then sugercoated and Bingo is right- you DO NOT wanna mess around with this. Suggesting legal professional help is MUCH better advice than a message board.