work calls ahve got to stop

Anonymous

several OC call my work daily. Is there any thing I can do to stop the calls. I am cordial to them, but I know my co workers know something is not right. If I hang up after saying "thnk you for calling" one of them just calls right back. Is there any rules OC have to follow especially about calling me at work?

In most cases they are not prohibited from calling, but continual harrasment should be reported to the FTC.

Also think this will only go so long until the accounts go past the charge off status and they turn over to collection agencies.

Know that when / if you go for bankruptcy, then you can demand them to stop contacting you & redirect to lawyer.

You might contact a lawyer to see what they suggest for taking care of creditors like this. If something can be done to make them stop otherwise.

<blockquote>Originally posted by intodeep

several OC call my work daily. Is there any thing I can do to stop the calls. Yes, Make a payment or arrangements? and Maybe give them a call when you get home. That may stop them from calling you at work..

I am cordial to them, but I know my co workers know something is not right. If I hang up after saying "thnk you for calling" one of them just calls right back. Is there any rules OC have to follow especially about calling me at work?

</blockquote>