anyone heard of these CA's

Starfinder

NCO is probably the biggest and sloppiest CA I've dealt with. MBNA refers their accounts to NCO. I've heard of Credit Management Inc. (Not to be confused with Midland Credit Management Inc.) They are most commonly referred to as CMI. The third doesn't ring a bell.

I've heard of park dansan, based out of north carolina. I disputed an account with them and it fell off....havent the slightest as to what the account was and I've never heard from them via letter nor phone......I guess they are the retard's of the collection agency world.

ching

if you want to know more about enemy I found their website http://www.parkdansan.com

go to "collections" you'll get to see some goofy pictures of their collections retards (there is one hotty though :)) anyway, very informative I must say...The have a list of the type of software they use for collections and other neat technical stuff about their business.

ching