NO ONE KNOWS?

andyb

I have a fraud acct. with t-mobile that i disputed with the cra's. Came back verified. Called t-mobile and they said to deal with ca. Called ca and they said because i disputed it they no longer have any info and the acct. was sent bacK to t-mobile.Ca told me it would be off my report in 30-60 days. Called t-mobile and they don't have the acct either but they requested that the ca send me a fraud package but no one seems to know whats going on.Should i have validated it with ca's first and then the cra's? Cause when the cra's tried to verify it the ca wouldn't have any info?

Boy that is one heck of a run around you are getting.

Ok do this; get copy of ID Theft Affidavit and complete it; send both directions creditor & collection agency. With a request for you to complete anything else that may have been overlooked - be sure to list the account number as the OC & CA show it to be on the credit reports. That way it will shut the OC down before they get a second try turning over to another collection agency.

If they need further - might just include filing police report & updating CRAs for fraud alert.

http://www.consumer.gov/idtheft/