Troll Warning

picantel

We have a new troll here by the name of BIF (that even sounds stupid). HE is spreading misinformation and lies and I urge you to NOT listen to him. Also, his abuse of the english language could cause you to lose IQ points so please please do not read his posts. He says he works for a collection agency yet cannot even spell collection correctly.

I don't know, I think his postings are kind of fun to read. It gives us insight into how their sick little (and I mean that literally) minds work. He's just showing us the kind of losers we're up against. It actually makes me feel better knowing that collection agencies truly are staffed by uneducated dolts.

<blockquote>Originally posted by picantel

We have a new troll here by the name of BIF (that even sounds stupid). HE is spreading misinformation and lies and I urge you to NOT listen to him. Also, his abuse of the english language could cause you to lose IQ points so please please do not read his posts. He says he works for a collection agency yet cannot even spell collection correctly.

</blockquote>

Funny, I just chewed him out... http://www.debt-consolidation-credit-repair-service.com/cgi-local/cutecast/cutecast.pl?forum=4&thread=5239