Just found something intresting......

Waxworks

I think I got an OC where I want them........I found several old CRs from TU, one dated 5-02, when I discovered a charge-off on an OC (Charged-off as of 2-02), and I found a CR from TU, dated (1-16-02), which the OC is NOWHERE to be found on my TU, on 1-16, whatsoever....any advice on what to do about it, and shall I argue with the OC that I was never notified about the debt, since I never recieved a letter or call about it, (cosigned account). I tried it with TU, but it keeps coming back as verified. Also this OC has it with a CA, that hasn't posted themselves to my CRAs as of yet :confused:

The short answer is, they don't have to notify a cosigner. As cosigner, you've promised to pay if the primary borrower defaults. That's all the lender cares about. It's incumbent on you to take better care of your business.When you cosign, get the account number and the phone number to the automated accounts system and call it after every due date. You gotta protect yourself-nobody else will.